Friday 8 May 2015

A Potential Date!

Sing me lullabies,
we'll fall asleep with the flow.
Gaze with me, at the skies.
How far can we go?

***

Silence has lost it charm,
inner voices scream anew.
Frondescence of a beautiful farm,
Cascading drops of  autumn dew.

***

Don't you leave, 
I'm not done yet.
Oh wait.
Well, at least have a cup of coffee with me.
We'll enjoy a good book maybe,
or let's just go on a date!

***

And then he comes, 
in his black limousine.
Lends her a hand & off she flies.
It's fine, 
the guy's rich.
Never mind, 
she was a bitch!

***

Your memories,
they vanish in the ember.
I finish my hot coffee,
as I wake up from my slumber...

***

6 comments:

  1. A bit rapid but emotions conveyed successfully!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thank You! Yeah, wrapped it up pretty soon, before it could get lame as shit! :)

      Delete
  2. Really good one :) Put together so much in so less :)

    ReplyDelete