Monday 18 May 2015

Beautiful Betrayal!

We walked hand in hand, 
strolling across the seas.
Happiness knew no bounds,
Away from a world full of fallacies.

***

Twinkling hazel eyes,
It's quite a sight!
Enchanting smile.
Shimmering like the moonlight, 
along the aisle.

***

A solitary star sinks,
beyond the shore.
No matter how hard it tries,
it's still gonna kiss the floor.

***

It's not love.
It's not lust.
As I go wandering for you,
amidst stardust!

***

Follow the graffiti,
Oh, let's flee!
I don't even care,
Let's meet our destiny!

***

"I love you!" she says,
the warmth of her embrace.
But then, there's this sudden rush of pain,
as she slowly stabs that knife inside my back.
Gradually her grip goes slack.
Astonished, 
I contemplate into her lovely eyes,
Wondering why.
Confused,
whether to smile or to cry.

***

Disguised as a dove,
You cast a charm of love.
It's funny how I never knew.
All along,
it was none other than you!
Words fail to describe, 
your deceptive portrayal.
I still can't get over, 
this beautiful betrayal!
 

***
  

2 comments: